We’d love to see you there! Use the code “WCWS2020” when registering for $100 off your ticket.
Happy New Year, everyone! With the holidays behind us, we are so excited to start 2020 off strong by taking part in the third annual World-Changing Women’s Summit in Sonoma, CA from January 29 to 31, 2020. The three-day event, hosted by Conscious Company Media, will focus on how women can use the power of business to transform the world for the better. The all-female gathering, which Forbes just named as The Most Inspiring Conferences To Put On Your Calendar In 2020, unites a group of powerhouse CEOs, executives, investors, and entrepreneurs to share best practices, find inspiration, and connect with other leaders in the business world.
“This isn’t your average conference but a heartfelt haven for like-minded female leaders to come together and experience a paradigm-shifting agenda, peer-to-peer workshops, and more,” said Meghan French-Dunbar, CEO and co-founder of Conscious Company Media. “Our programming is designed to provoke timely, cutting-edge conversations and identify real-world solutions that help to create an economy that works for everyone, not just a select few.”
Join us and other female mission-driven business leaders this January to up your conscious-leadership ante. Use the code “WCWS2020” when registering for $100 off your ticket.
The Kate Spade-sponsored event will feature TED-style talks, an in-depth fireside chat with Dermalogica’s Chief Visionary Jane Wurwand, a variety of workshops, and peer-to-peer circles in which attendees get to work through a pressing issue with four peers.
“With every passing day it becomes more and more clear the significant role that women are playing in shaping the economy moving forward. Be it within company walls, investment portfolios, educational institutions, or the chambers of government, women are stepping up and into their power. Having Kate Spade return as the Premier Gold sponsor speaks to their acknowledgement of the role that Conscious Company Media events have in transforming moments to movements, conversations to action,” added Kate Byrne, President of Intentional Media. “We’re thrilled they are expanding their involvement with us and on such a thought-provoking program this year.”
Speakers will include:
- Amy Cordalis, General Counsel, Yurok Tribe
- Anita Sanchez, Ph.D., Founder of Sanchez, Tennis & Associates; Author, “The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times”
- Aniyia L. Williams, Executive Director, Black & Brown Founders
- Jane Wurwand, Founder & Chief Visionary of Dermalogica and FOUND/LA
- Jenée Johnson, Chief Mindfulness Officer, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Minda Harts, Author of “The Memo: What Women of Color Need to Know to Secure a Seat at the Table”
- Missy Park, CEO & Founder, Title Nine
- Reign Free, Owner & CEO, The Red Door Group
- Tami Simon, Founder & CEO, Sounds True Publishing
- Twanna Harris, Founder, Tribal Good
- Vanessa Roanhorse, Founder & CEO, Roanhorse Consulting, LLC and Co-founder, Native Women Lead
- VaShone Huff, Managing Principal, MCH Strategies
- Yscaira Jimenez, Founder & CEO, LaborX
We hope to see you there! When registering registering, use the code “WCWS2020” for $100 off your ticket.